Principal Infrastructure Engineer – Kent
RGB Network are currently representing a leading independent Civil Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join their Kent office.
This consultancy has been experiencing continuous growth with now 6 offices across the UK. The regional office in Kent consists of a small to infrastructure design team, but they work closely alongside their London Civils team which consists of 40+ Engineers.
As a Principal Infrastructure Engineer, you would be expected to undertake a role that assists in; managing the team, taking leadership on delivering projects and assist in winning new business.
Requirements for the role:
Salary & Benefits
- This consultancy is seeking to employ an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer with circa 7 years’ experience
- Ideally Chartered under ICE or working towards
- Previous experience producing; highways designs, drainage infrastructure designs and flood risk assessments
- Proficiency in the use of Microdrainage and Civil 3D
- Experience managing projects and a small team of Engineers & Technicians
- For the right Principal Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package up to £55,000 (negotiable upon experience)
- Contributory employer pension scheme of 5%
- Paid overtime at 1.5x your basic salary
- Discretionary bonus awarded at the end of the year
- Private medical insurance for employee and family member, 25 days holiday plus public holidays, Life assurance & Annual professional membership fees paid
If you would like to hear more about this or similar Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk