Senior Civil Engineer – Northampton
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 (negotiable on experience)
RGB Network are currently working with a leading independent multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, who are seeking to further grow their Civil Engineering department and develop a new team in their Northampton office.
Due to an increase in demand of new projects within the Housing Development sector, this company is seeking to recruit Civil Engineers at all levels in order to sustain this level of demand.
About the role:
- Responsibilities would involve producing highways & drainage designs for private & public developments
- The Northampton Civil Engineering team has experienced continuous growth and is currently at 30 members strong, split two teams
- This Senior Civil Engineer role is for the purpose of establishing a new infrastructure design team in this office, but you would also be working alongside the current teams in order to deliver projects
- This Senior Civil Engineer role would involve working on projects from concept stage through to completion
- You would also be expected to take lead on projects, and manage a small team of Junior Engineers & Technicians
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer working on development infrastructure projects such as; Residential, Commercial, Leisure and similar
- Experience using Microdrainage to produce SUDS drainage designs
- Experience in highways designs
- Capable in the use of the following software; Civil 3D, PDS and AutoCAD
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments is not essential but advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join at the start of a new team, and shall offer plenty of room for career progression.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Senior Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email pmiah @rgb.co.uk