Senior/Principal Civil Engineer
Salary – Up to £57 000 (DOE)
Our client is an award winning structural and civil engineering consultancy who are seeking to establish their own infrastructure design department. Due to substantial growth they are looking to hire an experienced Senior/Principal Civil Engineer to head up their infrastructure designs.
You would be an integral member of the company, in the short term, you would be working on smaller scale infrastructure designs led by the structures department. But in the long term, there is expectations to create a stand-alone Civils team being able to win & work on your own projects whilst working alongside the Structures team
This opportunity offers plenty of room for career progression, and is applicable to a Senior / Principal Civil Engineer who is ambitious and goal driven but is still wanting the safety of working in an established organisation.
• The ideal Senior / Principal Civil Engineer would have a minimum of 7 years’ experience within infrastructure & drainage designs
• Proven previous experience with business development
• Ambition and ability to manage a small team & strong workload of projects
• Capable user of Windes and Microdrainage
• Experience with Civil 3D is beneficial
• Experience working on development infrastructure projects such as; Residential & Commercial developments
If you would like to hear more about this or similar vacancies then please get in touch with Ryan Jones at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com