Job Title: Civil Engineering Technician – Cambridge
- For the right Civil Engineering Technician, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits package; pension scheme, flexible working allowance, bonus scheme up to 10% of salary.
- Opportunities to progress within company and Chartership.
A new job opportunity as a Civil Engineering Technician with a well-established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy has come into the market. The office is based in a nice part of Cambridge city, and they are currently looking to expand their team.
- This consultancy has an extensive experience and track record of successful projects with high profile developers.
- The opportunity is based in Cambridge which hosts a close knit Civil Engineering team, however you would also be working alongside their team based in Central London.
- Projects are UK/London based working on a mix of private clients, developers and investors within a range of sectors; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotels, Mixed-use, Education and more.
- Working as a Civil Engineering Technician within this consultancy you would be working alongside good experienced Civil Engineers.
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
The right Civil Engineering Technician
- Qualified with HNC / HND in Civil Engineering
- Has some experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar Civil Engineering Technician opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.