£140 - £180 per day (depending on experience and skill set)
- A building company that have specialised in residential and commercial renovations for the past decade.
- Currently around 50 staff across the business and looking to double in size in the next year
- They have a multi-discipline team that consists of building contractors, interior designers, decorators, sustainable building developers, electricians, home renovation experts and more.
- Their work varies from luxury house renovations to property refurbishment, kitchen remodelling, loft extensions, bathroom fittings, gardening, plastering, sustainable developments and the restoration of historical homes, they can do it all.
- They currently have projects booked in up to January 2023
- Their projects last year averaged between £250k - £500k, but this year they are taking on less work but larger projects that average between £1m - £3m.
- Their work is primarily across Central, West and North London.
- You will work on predominantly high-end residential renovations
- You will undertake multiple tasks including Carpentry, Bricklaying, Plastering, Decorating with a team of tradesmen
- There is opportunity to develop into Site Manager, they encourage the growth of their employees and expansion of their employees skills. As the company grows, they want their people to grow.
- Their projects are currently large and their tradesmen tend to focus on one project at a time, so you could be on the same site for several weeks or months
- £140 - £180 per day (depending on experience and skillset)
- Van + Fuel Card (when and if required)
- Private Healthcare with Bupa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this role.