Senior Civil Engineer
Salary up to £50 000 (DOE)
Our client is a 60 strong award winning multi-disciplinary engineering practice comprising structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, and public health engineers.
With offices in London, Birmingham and Bristol, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of design teams and clients to realise intelligent and adventurous projects of all scales.
Central to their philosophy is an enjoyment of the collaborative creative process. It is this desire for unbounded collaboration, together with the broad-ranging interests of the team that has cultivated their multidisciplinary offer.
- Carry out analysis and design of drainage systems.
- Work alongside more senior engineers on all stages of the structural and civil design of buildings and other projects.
- initial scheme design of options.
- Design development and coordination with other members of the design teams
- Detailed design calculations, assisting in the preparation of working drawings and details, together with site inspections.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience in civil engineering design
- Micro drainage
- Highway, infrastructure
- Civils 3D
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Degree or Equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Chartered with ICE or CIWEM.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Social and wellbeing activities.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Reimbursement of professional subscription and membership fees.
- Season ticket loan.
- Support in working towards professional status with relevant institution for the job role.