£160 - £180 per day (depending on experience)
- A building company that have specialised in residential and commercial renovations for the past decade.
- Currently around 50 staff across the business and looking to double in size in the next year
- They have a multi-discipline team that consists of building contractors, interior designers, decorators, sustainable building developers, electricians, home renovation experts and more.
- Their work varies from luxury house renovations to property refurbishment, kitchen remodelling, loft extensions, bathroom fittings, gardening, plastering, sustainable developments and the restoration of historical homes, they can do it all.
- They currently have projects booked in up to January 2023
- Their projects last year averaged between £250k - £500k, but this year they are taking on less work but larger projects that average between £1m - £3m.
- Their work is primarily across Central, West and North London.
- Their projects are currently large and their tradesmen tend to focus on one project at a time, so you could be on the same site for several weeks or months.
Role of Carpenter:
- They are looking for experienced and driven Carpenter who can be the lead carpenter on a site currently in North West London, and other sites after
- You will work on predominantly high-end residential renovations
- You will undertake multiple 1st fix and 2nd fix Carpentry duties; including wall studding, roof struts, framing, joists, kitchen/bathroom fitting, laying flooring and more.
- £160 - £180 per day (depending on experience and skillset)
- Private Healthcare with Bupa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please apply with your CV and you will receive a call about your application.