Building Services Design Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical bias)
£30k - £40k depending on experience (plus benefits)
A multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for both Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Design Engineers with a minimum 1 years’ experience to join their growing MEP team.
You will work on a variety of projects from conception to completion. Some examples of what you will be working on are a new stadium, offices refurbishment, new house developments, block of flats refurbishment, gallery spaces fit out.
In term of career progression, they are currently growing the MEP and Sustainability team, as they have a significant number of new projects if staff are performing then they will have no hesitation in promoting you to the next level at their annual appraisals that fall in Autumn.
In this role as Building Services Design Engineer you will develop skills in the following areas with the responsibilities below:
- Developing building services engineering designs including undertaking analysis, preparing calculations and sketches
- Preparing reports and specifications
- Assisting with managing the preparation of engineering deliverables
- Checking and reviewing of engineering designs and deliverables
- Liaising, collaborating and coordinating with other project team members
- Attending meetings and representing the organisation externally
- Carrying out site visits and surveys
- Assisting with the managing of projects and other staff members
- Acting professionally and with due regard to the public interest and to the interests of all those affected by our professional activities
- Undertaking technical and personal self-development
- Undertaking other tasks typical of an engineering design practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking consultancy, working in a great culture on some exciting projects.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this building services design engineer position.