Senior Engineer – Design/Flood Risk/ Drainage
Salary - £45 000 (DOE)
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy that provides transport, infrastructure planning, engineering and environmental advice to the development industry and have been listed in the Top 100 consultancies by the “New Civil Engineer” (NCE) for three years running.
They employ 70 engineering professionals at their London head office and five regional offices in Essex, Suffolk, Kent, Bristol and the Midlands.
They are looking to hire a new Senior Engineer to join their Design/Flood Risk/ Drainage team based in London to manage the design process from inception to detail design and construction of new surface water management/flood alleviation projects, drainage strategies and producing and checking Flood Risk Assessments.
- Prepare Flood Risk Assessments
- Undertake conceptual and detail design of flood protection measures and drainage strategies
- Be active on a number of projects/client accounts at any given time.
- Separately produce fee proposals and verify work.
- Expert knowledge of WinDes software Package.
- Preparation of water chapters for Environmental Statements
- Preparation of Flood Risk Assessments in Flood Zone 1, 2 and 3
- Preparation of complex foul and surface water drainage strategies (which incorporate SuDS techniques) to a detailed design standard (suitable for outline/detailed planning and s104 submission)
- Ideally you will be well versed in Current Policy and design guidance (NPPF, PPG, FWMA 2010, WIA 1991, LDA 1991, SuDS Manual, Sewerage Sector Guidance, Sewers for Adoption
If you would like to hear more about this or similar vacancies then please get in touch with Ryan Jones at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will either have or be approaching CEng (MICE, or CIWEM) status or equivalent commercial experience.