Principal Civil Engineer
Salary – Up to £60 000 (DOE)
Our client is an award winning civil and structural design practice with offices in Kings Cross London, Cambridge and Norwich and are seeking a versatile ICE Chartered Principal Civil Engineer with 8 years’ experience to join their London based team.
They currently have a diverse range of independent civil led projects and are also working on projects in close conjunction with their structural teams. They relish complex challenges and projects of all scales. The projects range from small scale refurbishments and extensions to large scale new build developments in all areas from residential, commercial, schools and colleges, leisure, healthcare and sports and infrastructure.
Skills and Experience
- Assist with the running of one of the Civil Engineering Teams
- Design and manage your own projects
- Have a broad understanding of other projects within the team and be able to offer advice and support to the Engineers and Technicians in relation to them.
- Attend Client and Design team meetings with minimum supervision.
- Assist with the development of less experienced members within the team
What They Offer You
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and Windes software packages.
- Flood risk assessments
- Detailed design of SUDS & drainage
- S106 applications
- Build over agreements
- S278 works
- A competitive market salary
- Flexible working policy
- 28 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Strong social network of activities and a real chance to develop and progress at the Practice.