Vertical Transportation Design Engineer
£45k - £65k depending on your experience
A building services consultancy based in London are looking for a Vertical Transportation Engineer / Lift Engineer to join their growing consultancy.
This Lift Design Engineer specialist will work within their talent MEP team on both commercial and residential projects across the UK.
As a Lift Engineer / Vertical Transportation Engineer you responsibilities will include:
- Specification and design of vertical transportation systems including lifts, escalators, hoists, etc.
- Carrying out passenger and goods lift traffic design calculations on existing and new buildings using Elevate software
- Production of specifications and design reports
- Preparing drawings
- Attending client meetings
- Site surveys, inspections and monitoring site lift installation works
- Representing the company at meetings with clients, contractors and lift suppliers
- Carrying out condition surveys, dilapidations and PPM assessments on existing building lift installations
- Understanding of current technologies
Great opportunity to play a key role within this medium sized consultancy.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.