Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£35k - £45k
A highly-reputable and established building services consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer as they look to respond to increased workload and planned growth of their company.
You will work throughout the full lifecycle of London based Commercial and Residential projects across London and the home counties; gaining exposure on a variety of elements to the project and ultimately taking on more responsibility.
As an Intermediate Electrical Engineer, you will:
- Have 2 – 4 years’ experience at a design consultancy as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, ideally in the design of residential and/or commercial office projects
- Have experience undertaking cable sizing using Amtech, lighting calculations using Dialux or Relux, be comfortable using AutoCAD and have experience writing specifications
- Be familiar with IET, CIBSE and building regulations
- Be an ambitious and driven engineer who has potential to become a future director of the business in years to come
- £35k - £45k
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Support to obtaining Chartership
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy.