Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £28k - £35k (depending on experience)
A highly-reputable and established building services consultancy are looking for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer as they look to respond to increased workload and planned growth of their company.
You will gain experience throughout the full lifecycle of London based Commercial and Residential projects.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will:
- Ideally have 1 – 2 years’ experience at a design consultancy as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, ideally in the design of residential and/or commercial office projects (or transferrable and related experience)
- Undertake pipe and duct sizing
- Prepare heating, water and ventilation layouts
- Undertake heat loss/gain calculations using Hevacomp
- You will need to have an understanding of AutoCAD
- Be familiar with IET, CIBSE and building regulations
- Be an ambitious and driven engineer who wants to be promoted to Intermediate level soon
At this company they will support you through your chartership route and have regular CPDs/training opportunities.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network to discuss this Junior Mechanical Engineer vacancy.