Structural Engineer

  • 98074
  • Structures
  • 04/06/2021
  • 02/07/2021
  • 44000
  • 56000
  • GBP
  • Annually
  • Permanent
  • Leicester

Job Details

Senior Structural Engineer

£44,000 - £56,000

A Structural engineer is required to lead the projects and take full responsibilities for the project decisions and delivery for this owner managed structural consultancy.

As a practice 75% of the workload is domestic refurbishment and new build with the other 25% commercial, modular and developer led residential projects.

The role requires an engineer who is comfortable meeting with clients, attending site and acting as liaison with third parties in the construction process.

Chartership is not required but will be fully supported if required. They have a relaxed, studio working environment with free parking.

This is a great role which will suit an engineer who wishes to have autonomy to manage their own workload and projects whilst earning a good salary with good scope to continue to improve the money over the coming years.

It will suit either a big company engineer who wants a busier, more dynamic environment or an engineer with a small company who wants to earn more money and have more responsibility.

Apply Now