An excellent opportunity has become available for an ambitious individual to join an established Geoenvironmental team in Leeds providing ground investigation, geotechnical and Geoenvironmental consultancy services for a broad range of private and public sector clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity which will include work on large projects for a broad range of private and public sector clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Geo-environmental assessment of sites including desk studies and data reviews
- Design and supervision of ground investigation and reporting leading to the development of remediation and earthworks strategies
- Supervision of remediation works.
Salary & Benefits
- Degree or Master’s degree in geology or engineering geology or similar.
- Ground investigation experience including scoping, set-up, logging, supervision, laboratory scheduling, groundwater and ground gas monitoring.
- Experience of geo-environmental interpretative reporting
- Full driving license.
- CSCS card relevant to the position
- Opportunity to progress to professional chartership following a formal chartership training scheme
- Experience of working on project for National Grid including relevant site qualifications.
- £22000 - £35000
- Flexible working options
- Life insurance
- Professional training and development