Fire Door Installer and Surveyor – Essex - £40,000
My client is a Fire and Security provider seeking an experience Fire Door Installer and Surveyor to maintain and install Fire Doors in commercial, residential and public sector buildings primarily in the Southend area.
- Installation of Steel and Timber Fire doors to IFC certification standards.
- Produce schedules of work
- Handling client enquires, arrange and carry out site surveys to collate information required for tenders and/or produce quotes.
- Produce reports in the support of management information
- Attend site to ensure effective running of projects in line with schedule
Salary and Benefits
- 2 years’ experience in Fire Doors
- 2 years’ experience in Construction Projects
- Current CSCS card
- Strong attention to detail with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Confident in completion of paperwork to strict procedures and standards
- Surveying commercial and residential premises
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Up to £40,000
- Van + fuel card
- 25 days holiday