Central Liverpool - 90% Home working available
£40,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
- Do you want to earn an above market salary with a growing consultancy based in Central Liverpool?
- Do you want a role that has a planned scope for development over the coming years with full support for you and your career going forward?
- Do you want to join a small team with the plan to develop that team under your guidance?
- Do you want to be responsible for high calibre engineering delivery on a range of projects?
- Do you want to have the option of working from home 9 days out of 10?
If so read on as this is a unique opportunity to join a friendly company with ambitious growth plans.
They are keen to open discussions with you ASAP as they have great projects to develop and want to develop your team.
They are a building structures consultancy working on commercial, residential, mixed use, retail and leisure based projects (No domestic) in value up to £30million. They are well known for the high calibre of project and engineering delivery along with their excellent client relationships.
The small infrastructure team work on below drainage, drainage strategy, manhole scheduling and access roads associated with the structures projects and they are looking to develop the scope and offering of the civils team.
The role is very much open to self definition so they are able to consider a range of professionals for the role from an intermediate level engineer, or a senior engineer through to an associate level engineer. The key criteria for the role is pride in your ability to deliver these projects gained by working on similar level projects in the UK.
They are flexible on the softwares used ranging covering Civils3D, PDS, Autocad to microdrainage and full training will be offered if required.
For an initial conversation contact myself or apply with an email for an immediate call back. This role is business critical so you can expect immediate response and a conversation with the consultancy in a short period of time.