Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Salary – DOE
My client is an integrated engineering consultancy working across multiple sectors of construction. The business was established to offer innovative and thorough engineering solutions with a positive and friendly approach which puts client care at the heart of their delivery. This remains the case today.
- Continually review your pay and rewards package to keep it in line with the markets in which they operate.
- A starting annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year plus public holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Payment of membership fees associated with professional institutions.
- Group life assurance.
- Continuous career development opportunities.
They are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join their team of 17 Engineering Professionals in Nottingham. The main purpose of the role is to provide support and assistance to the Associate Director and Senior Engineer as required and complete technical outputs for projects on time, to the quality required and within the allocated budget.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in delivery of civil engineering projects mainly in the residential sector and have knowledge and experience of the approval processes required within the industry for roads and drainage schemes and have experience knowledge of SuDS design requirements and detailing. Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Associate Director.
- Drafting fee quotations and ensure delivery of projects within timescale and budget.
- Assist in developing infrastructure designs.
- Undertake infrastructure designs using Site 3D and Microdrainage (WINDES) from feasibility
- Liaise with appropriate authorities to obtain approval of designs and reports including RCC
and Technical Approval.