I’m currently representing a Building Services company in Sevenoaks providing AC, Gas and M&E services to a range of commercial clients.
They are now seeking a Helpdesk Administrator to join their team.
- Established since 2001
- Building Services Company
- Cover AC, Gas, M&E
- Full Service, Maintenance & Breakdown
- Clients include: Excel Centre, Harrods Apartments & Skanska.
- 15 Engineers as a business.
Salary and Package
- Deal professionally with customer and supplier queries
- Co –coordinator Call-outs & maintenance bookings
- Monitor and replay promptly to the emails
- Attend weekly/monthly client meetings with contracts manager and supervisor then issuing the meeting minuets.
- Completing the monthly reports with the manager.
- Monthly invoicing
- Close down the PMS schedule with our team supervisor.
- Handyman Co-ordination – PO’s Job sheets, Invoicing materials invoicing and keeping the monthly spread sheet updated.
- Ensure that all reports are filed and scanned to the project folders and engineer’s pigeon holes ready for site distribution.
- Filing & Admin
- Scan and file all documents to the project folders
- Type reports and quotations
- Update the PMS with engineer’s report sheet, pictures and job notes.
- Use of google translate may apply due to engineer’s background
- Update client with the job outcome
- Periodic site logbook inspections.
- Site logbook distribution & control.
- Assisting with managing delivery notes
- Provide Purchase Orders to field engineers
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- £24,00.00 (negotiable)
- 21 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension
- Training and development
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV today.