Electrical Design Engineer – London
Up to £45k (DOE)
An established multi-disciplinary consultancy in London are looking to introduce a new Electrical Design Engineer to their dynamic team of MEP professionals predominantly working on large commercial projects across the UK and Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of your own projects and be involved in international work for an impressive portfolio of clients.
In your role as Electrical Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in electrical design of projects.
- Use industry software such as Amtech, Dialux and Revit.
- Representing the company at design team and other meetings as required and liaising with client, consultants and contractors.
- Assisting the Associate and Senior engineers with project work as requested.
- Carry out site visits for construction monitoring, validation and testing and witnessing purposes (sometimes there is an opportunity to travel)
- Liaise with other staff within the wider business to enable the provision of consultancy services consistent with the high quality expected.
- Participating in and assisting with in-house training and ongoing professional development activities
Salary / Package includes:
- £35k - £45k (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Membership subscriptions
- Training / professional development
- Support towards Chartership
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy.