£18,500 - £21000
My client are a well-established and reputable Mechanical & Electrical company who specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Repair and Maintenance to domestic and commercial properties.
They currently employ over 400 members of staff and are looking to continue their expansion and employ 5 Helpdesk Administrators to join the gas contract administration team.
Salary & Package
- Answer calls (from customers, engineers and clients) and facilitate appointments, in line with contract conditions
- Plan engineers work
- Carry out engineer diary management
- Book service appointments
- Approve engineers timesheets
- Monitor and action escalation reports
- Support the gas department with administration tasks
- £18,500 - £21000
- Monday – Friday, 35-40 hours (various shift patterns)
- Enviable reputation for high staff retention rates
- Role specific training and development
- Equal opportunities employer, with a culture to promote from within
- Mental Health awareness and resources
- We provide fruit each day and promote cycle schemes to encourage healthier lifestyles
- Yearly annual leave increase after 5 years of service
- Open door policy
- London Living Wage employer
- Members of the 5% club
If you feel this position is of interest please apply today with an up to date CV.