Job Title: Civil CAD Technician – Central London
- For the right Civil CAD Technician this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include: Pension scheme, discretionary bonus, paid overtime at 1.5x salary, insurance covers and more
- Progression within the company is strongly encouraged with potentials to move up to Senior grade
- Young social environment involving company days/nights out on an occasional basis
RGB Network is currently representing a well-established Civil & Structural Engineering practice who is seeking to expand their London office by employing a well-experienced Civil CAD Technician.
About the Company
- This engineering consultancy has been operating in this industry for more than 30 years.
- Their London office has more than 100 staff, consisting of two disciplines; Civils & Structures
- 85% of their work is repeat business demonstrating their ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
Why you should join this company
- Taking on responsibility early in your career is strongly encouraged in this environment.
- Experience a variety of sectors and jobs, ranging from; minor refurbishments to million pound commercial developments.
- Civil Engineers & Civil CAD Technicians undergo a regular 6 months review to ensure pay is in line with your development.
- Civil Engineers & Civil CAD Technicians are also rewarded with; a yearly bonus scheme, overtime pay, company pension and private health insurance.
- A company social calendar including; regular sporting events, annual BBQ, theatre trips, internal competitions and charity fundraisers.
In order to be a functional Civil CAD Technician for this consultancy you would need to have experience in:
- Working on Highways & Infrastructure schemes in a private sector consultancy environment.
- 2 years’ experience using Civil 3D software is required
- Experience using Microdrainage and PDS is desirable
- Experienced with the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar Civil CAD Technician opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.