Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Central London (working from home flexibility in the long-term)
£50k - £60k (plus abundance of benefits within package)
A global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their London office due to planned growth.
This is an opportunity to act as the Lead Mechanical Engineer on multi-disciplinary project teams, working on large scale projects across Commercial Office, Hotel, residential, Retail and Laboratory projects. Predominantly your work will cover both new build and full-scale refurb commercial office projects across London; from high rise towers to the refurbishment and upgrade of heritage listed gems. Experience with commercial office projects is essential but, within your role, you will also be given a variety of work with working on projects across those other sectors too.
Requirements for Senior Mechanical Engineer:
• You will need a minimum of 5 years’ (ideally 8 – 10) mechanical building services design engineering experience.
• Experience and understanding of designing various mechanical systems within commercial office buildings.
• You must have familiarity with the full range of design stages, from RIBA Stage 1 to RIBA Stage 4A tender design, and through the Construction Phase.
• You will need to be client facing and have good management skills in order to develop junior engineers.
• Ideally you will be Chartered, or working towards chartership.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading and growing international multi-disciplinary consultancy. This is a company that has a track record of promoting from within and that lay out a planned pathway for your progression through to director level from the day you start.
You will earn a competitive salary which is reviewed annually with an attractive benefits package and given huge support in your professional development. They also have a flexible balance between employees being in the office and working from home, their approach this on an individual basis and try to work out what is best for each individual’s circumstances.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy.