Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Central London (flexible working from home arrangements in the long-term)
Up to £40k (plus abundance of benefits within package)
A global engineering consultancy who are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their London office due to planned growth.
This is an opportunity to work towards a project leading role within a multi-disciplinary project teams, working on large scale projects across Commercial Office, Hotel, residential, Retail and Laboratory projects.
Predominantly your work will cover both new build and full-scale refurb commercial office projects across London; from high rise towers to the refurbishment and upgrade of heritage listed gems. Experience with commercial office projects is desirable but, within your role, you will also be given a variety of work with working on projects across those other sectors too.
Requirements for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer:
· You will need a minimum of 2 years’ mechanical building services design engineering experience.
· Experience and understanding of designing various mechanical systems within commercial office buildings is desirable.
· You will have well-developed understanding of Project Stages and Delivery methods (e.g. full design, design and construct).
· You will need to have good interpersonal skills which will enable you to be client facing and have the potential to gain good management skills in order to develop junior engineers.
· Ideally you will be working towards Chartered status.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading and growing international multi-disciplinary consultancy. This is a company that has a track record of promoting from within and that lay out a planned pathway for your progression through to Senior positions from the day you start.
You will earn a competitive salary which is reviewed annually with an attractive benefits package and given huge support in your professional development. They also have a flexible balance between employees being in the office and working from home, their approach this on an individual basis and try to work out what is best for each individual’s circumstances.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information on this Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy.