Service Desk Coordinator – South Essex - £24,000
A leading national service and logistical mobile provider for the medical industry are seeking an experienced Help Desk Coordinator to join their team in South Essex.
You will be answering all incoming calls from primarily our customers and resolve any queries from clients regarding air conditioners, chillers, electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment
The hours of work will be a 4 on 2 off shift pattern working either 08:00HRS until 16:00HRS or 12:00HRS until 20:00HRS , across Monday to Sunday.
You will have:
- To respond and take ownership of all calls in a timely and effective manner.
- Dealing with queries from customers and engineers by phone or email and resolving issues as they arise.
- Providing admin support for the service department, to include ensuring the TMS system and all necessary spreadsheets are kept up to date.
- Ensuring the correct costs are added to jobs and that they are closed down as soon as possible, to prevent invoicing delays. This also includes chasing subcontractors for their invoices.
- Scheduling engineers daily work within the designated areas.
- Taking breakdowns and arranging attendance.
- On occasions you may need to locate parts from stores and / or suppliers and ensuring they reach the required locations on time.
- Any other administrative duties as required.
- Assisting team members where necessary.
Salary & Package:
- Have previous call centre or remote customer service based experience.
- Be able to provide a professional, helpful and efficient customer service.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized due to the high demands this role sometimes requires
- Be able to priortise work and have excellent organisational skills.
- Be computer Literate.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Be a Good team player.
- Be Pro active in their approach to work.
- To be able to take ownership of jobs and see them to completion
- Be Flexible to take on new tasks and to work outside of their comfort zone
- Be Customer focussed
- 28 days inc bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service benefit
- Own laptop