Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
£55k - £65k (plus benefits)
A leading architecturally led multidisciplinary design consultancy in Central London now has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer due to an increase in their workloads.
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £55,000 and £65,000 per annum.
- The consultancy was established over 20 years ago
- Help their clients deliver complex and challenging building projects across the healthcare, commercial, data centre, residential and scientific sectors.
- Being architecturally led, they are often working on bespoke design projects, which requires their design staff to be creative and to ‘think outside the box’ to propose the best possible engineering and design solutions.
- Currently employs circa 300 staff. All staff are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable, in the long-term they will have a flexible approach.
- Key capabilities include full building services MEP engineering & sustainability, civil & structural engineering, architecture, BIM, project management and construction management.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job role:
- You will work on a variety of different projects throughout the full lifecycle and taking project leading roles.
- Undertake a lead role in the delivery of projects from concept through to installation and commissioning.
- Assist the director in the management and mentoring of junior and intermediate level building services engineers.
- Liaison with clients on a regular basis throughout the project lifecycle.
- Represent the business by attending meetings with clients, contractors and architects.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Conduct site visits during installation.
- Witness testing and commissioning.
- Project management.
They are looking for someone who is ideally on the cusp of Principal level and/or can be progressed to that level within the next 1 – 2 years. You must also be able to use Revit and have a good understanding of BIM.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer job vacancy.