PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPANY CAN’T PROVIDE SPONSORSHIPS
My client is currently seeking a Structural Engineer with a couple of years of experience (also happy to consider recent graduates) to join their team at their Doncaster office. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on challenging projects in the field of steel frame design and structural engineering, with a specific focus on forecourt structures for petrol stations. As a Structural Engineer, you will be an integral part of their dedicated team, contributing to innovative solutions and designs for their projects across the UK.
- Collaborate with their team of experienced Structural Design Engineers.
- Contribute to the design and development of steel structures, with a primary emphasis on forecourt structures.
- Assist in the use of Tekla software for project design.
- Work on new structure designs and steel frame solutions.
- Be part of project teams spanning the UK, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, innovative designs.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Salary and benefits:
- A degree in structural/civil engineering (a couple of years’ experience is desirable but not essential)
- Strong passion for structural engineering and design.
- Proficiency in Tekla software is a plus.
- Previous experience in steel frame design is advantageous.
- Competitive salary at £25,000 for graduate level.
- Pension scheme.
- Collaborative office environment with a talented team.
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects across the UK.