*Fully remote working role!*
Senior/Civil Drainage Design Engineer
Leeds - But can work from anywhere !
Salary: £40k (Depends on your experience as this role requires anyone who has 2-5 years’ experience)
A civil engineering design consultancy that provide a range of flood risk and drainage consultancy services through the full project lifecycle, from due diligence, site appraisal and site promotion through planning to construction are looking for a civil drainage design engineer to join their business.
The company has 3 offices with 14 people spread across them evenly. They have staff currently working in a variety of ways – fully remote, hybrid and full office based. As a business they want to provide flexibility to their staff as they see it as a benefit to them.
They work on projects across many sectors that range from small private developments to strategic sites. Their clients are nationwide which include : property developers and investors, house-builders, insurers, legal firms, planning consultants and architects, technical consultants and private clients.
- They encourage staff development and have regular CPD sessions available to all staff.
- Annual bonus (subject to company and individual performance).
- Health plans.
- Full remote working on offer if you want.
Civil Drainage Design Engineer role:
- As the engineer, your role will be to undertake : flood risk assessments, preparing surface and foul water drainage strategies, preparing detailed drainage designs, undertaking sequential, exception and justification assessments, preparing flood warning and evacuation plans, and undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments.
Civil Drainage Engineer requirements:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Design of drainage schemes using MicroDrainage and Causeway Flow.
- The Civil Drainage Engineer must have at least 2 years’ experience of designing drainage systems using MicroDrainage and/or Causeway Flow, and preparation of drainage layouts using AutoCAD.