Are you looking to progress your career quickly, then why not apply to this fast growing multi-disciplined consultancy’s role and one day potentially be the face of the company !
Civil Design engineer
A multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a civil engineer to join their civils team in Milton Keynes!
They are looking for a civil engineer who has 1-2 years’ minimum experience producing drawings and designs on drainage/highway design works associated with either residential or commercial high rise units.
The company has 20 people across their two offices and as the civil engineer you will be joining a team of four in their Milton Keynes office. The team consists of an Associate Director, 2x Seniors Engineers and a Civil Cad Technician.
The clients this civil consultancy work with are : house builders and developers and the projects they work on are therefore residential high rise buildings. These high rise buildings can comprise of anywhere from 200 - 500 units.
Civil Design Engineer Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The automatic Christmas shutdown does not take away annual leave from your 25 days.
- Bonus is 10 % however the company is moving towards an uncapped bonus scheme based on company and individual performance.
- Theoretical and financial support is on offer for chartership or any qualifications.
- Hybrid working environment however most people do decide to come into the office due to the relaxed but hard working environment.
Civil Design Engineer Requirements for the role:
- Strong use of AutoCAD on drainage and highway design works from concept to detail design.
- Has good experience with S238, S104 and S278.
- Micro drainage would be a bonus but not essential.