Mobile AC Engineer – 37/38k – London
Are you currently a AC engineer who is looking to join a progressive and growing company with excellent career opportunities?
I am currently representing a well-established M&E specialist with over 100 staff who are currently in search of a mobile AC Engineer to join a growing team within London.
- 3 offices in the UK
- Provide M&E To a range of commercial and retail portfolio’s
- Turn over around 11 million a year with their maintenance division turning over 7 million alone.
They are in need of a mobile AC engineer to carry out Mobile air conditioning engineer – Service, maintenance, repairs and fault finding on commercial VRV/VRF equipment (Daikin & Mitsubishi Electric experience is a bonus).
- Ideally someone with 5 years + experience who is able to just come in and hit the ground running.
- Area of cover would be London & Home counties
- Level 2 city and guilds or NVQ as a minimum with FGas Cat 1
- 37-38k top end
- Flexible working hours (based on 40 hour week)
- Company mobile
- Company tablet
- Van & Fuel card
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Company health scheme
- specialist tools required will be supplied and all out of pocket expsenses reimbursed
- Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- abundance of overtime
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk