My client are an established and growing air conditioning company based in Watford.
The position is for an office administrator/manager to work full time at our Watford office. The role will be day to day managing of the office working with staff, engineers & sub-contractors and communicating with new & existing clients.
We pride ourselves in offering a high level of service and staff are treated well & appreciated. Buying into this philosophy and teamwork are essential to the job.
The nature of the business can result in increased workload in the summer months; the ability to work under pressure and flexibility are also required.
A good understanding of finances and business processes are required however bookkeeping and accounts are not part of the role.
Working hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Key skills and experience
- Working with staff to collate worksheets, timesheets, calculate hours for wages, holidays etc
- Ensuring company policies, certification, insurances, staff training etc. are up to date
- Monitoring paperwork and certification of sub-contractors
- Working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software updating details (training will be provided)
- Health and safety monitoring and paperwork
- Scheduling appointments
- Drafting invoices
- Updating social media
- Other day to day tasks
Microsoft office and excellent computer skills
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Experience working with engineers / subcontractors preferred
- High level of all communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
£23,000 - £24,000
23 days holiday per year (3 kept for Christmas) plus bank holidays
6 Months’ probation period PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO. UK