MOBILE AC/ CHILLER ENGINEER – Midlands – 38 - 40K + D2D
• Leading National Service and Logistical Provider for the Mobile Medical Industry.
• Maintaining AC, chillers, electrical systems & all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment
• They look after Mobile medical trailers such as MRI Trailers, CT Scanner Trailers and Heart clinic portable Trailers which all must be kept at a certain temperature.
• Clients they work with are Nuffield Health, Lamboo (Mobile Medical Trucks) & In Health (private nursing practice).
THE JOB – MOBILE AC/ CHILLER ENGINEER – MIdlands
My client are now on the search for a mobile AC/ Chiller engineer to work on a mobile basis along the South coast.
• Duties include repairs to chillers refrigeration plant and air conditioning
• Repairs to MRI tailors and heart clinic portable trailers and also CT scanner tailors
• Repairing HVAC systems, heat pumps, lighting changes, and repairs
• Working with hydraulics and lighting circuits and generators, working on central controlled systems
• Repairing electrical faults on 12v/24v
• Rewiring of electrical panels and working with 3phase and 240v circuits
• 38 - 40k dependant on EXP.
• 50 Hour based on a job & knock system (45 Hour week with 1hr unpaid lunch)
• Door To Door Travel.
• Van & Fuel Card
• 28 days including bank holidays.
• Call Out Ratio is 1 in 6 and £100 call out payment
• Uniform and specialist equipment
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV.