My client are seeking an M&E Admin to join a team of 6 in their Office in Reigate.
They are a M&E Maintenance Company that were founded in 2013 and since then have grown from strength to strength.
- Founded in 2013
- Started off as a core fit out company, but have pulled away form that and now sticking to mainly maintenance.
- However they pick up some fit out work from their maintenance contracts.
- They do M&E, AC & Plumbing
- Their work is London & within M25 orbital.
- They now have 100 maintenance contracts. Commercial offices and very high end hotels & members clubs in Central London.
- Also look after the Nova apartments in Victoria and do a lot of work for Land Securities.
- 8 x Engineers
- 6 x Office Staff
Monday – Friday
To carry out the administration of the service department in relation to a specific site, such as quotations, Subcontractors works and ordering. Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing and overseeing all quotations for MY CLIENT in relation to the site, to a high standard
- Liaising with relevant parties to gain any information required for quotations
- Making sure all quotations are issued in a timely manner and to all correct parties
- Liaise with all members / subcontractors to ensure quotations are carried out correctly
- To create and maintain the Purchase Orders for all works related to the site
- Liaise with Procurement Administrator on orders that cannot be made from site
- To ensure all Subcontractor compliance and quoted works for site is scheduled and booked with the relevant clients and managers
- Completing all reports required by our client in relation to site
- Completing any other works provided by the management team of MY CLIENT
- Answering all calls to the site office
- Advising site engineers of all responsive, quoted and planned work, to enable scheduling and completion of work in a timely fashion
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Ability to use Office
- Ability to liaise with suppliers and subcontractors
- Methodical Approach to work duties
- Highly organised
- Ability to work with site engineers
- Ability to liaise clearly with Head Office
£25k - £30k (depending on experience)
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK