Air Conditioning Senior Service Engineer up to £55k
£35,000 - £55,000.00 /annum (based on 8 Hours on site, 1 Hour lunch and an hour each way travel although most tend to work their lunch) +Van (Ford Transit Custom Limited), Fuel Card, Expenses card, Parking Apps, Mobile phone, Pension, OT, Call Out (1 in 6), 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
From either just inside or outside the M25, but ideally located in between the A3 west bound to Dartford
Mobile Air Con Engineer
A new AC Engineer is required for an up and coming equal opportunities air conditioning company, due to expansion and continued growth to work at mainly commercial sites across London & South East Areas.
The main aim for this Mobile Air conditioning Engineer will be to maintain, repair and fault finding to air conditioning systems.
However, as we are an air conditioning & Chiller company, chiller experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Engineers are required to have significant experience & confidence on working on a large range of air conditioning units from split system up to VRV/VRF Systems, including AHU’s and FCU’s from various manufacturers. used in large comfort and critical cooling applications mainly in the commercial sector.
1. Service, maintenance, and repairs of a wide range of air conditioning products with minimum direct supervision and within a pre-set timescale.
2. Ensure work is being carried out to customer satisfaction and where appropriate identify future potential business.
3. Service Engineers need to be able to give accurate technical reports on work carried out, or actions required
4. To correctly complete electronic work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay
5. To ensure that the company’s technical and safety standards are maintained
6. To perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
C&G / NVQ in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, (or time served)
Mitsubishi / Daikin Service checker (desirable but not essential)
F-Gas 2079 Cat 1
Full UK driving license
Proven experience in similar type role (ideally minimum of 5-10 years)