AC/Refrigeration Engineer – Cambridge – 43 - 46K
I am currently representing a excellent AC / HVAC company who have been successfully been operating for over 40 years providing HVAC solution to blue chip clientele across East Anglia. They have an exciting new opportunity in which they are on the lookout for a chiller engineer to work on a specific contract within the Cambridge area.
The ideal candidate would be within a reasonable commute of Cambridge and be able to provide planned maintenance, service and reactive work on different types of chiller (water chillers & process chillers) and air conditioning units across a variety of sectors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- looking to recruit a skilled water chiller / refrigeration / air conditioning service engineer
- Service and maintenance on chillers, water chillers, processed chillers and air conditioning units
Requirements for the role:
- Communicate on a regular basis with Schedulers providing updates on works or tasks.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with company and customer staff.
- To ensure all paperwork / documentation and tablet job information is completed correctly and promptly.
- To diagnose equipment faults accurately and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To identify required parts to enable the Purchasing team to be able to order in a timely fashion.
Salary & benefits:
- F/Gas Certification 2079
- C&G electrical qualifications/experience.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding.
- IPAFF and PASMA desirable
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Field engineer experience.
- Close control/data centre experience
- 43 – 46K – depending on experience
- D2D travel
- Company vehicle / mobile phone / tablet
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Call out rota and standby payments (engineer takes part in a call out which is 1 day a week rather than a full 24/7 week)
- Tools, PPE all supplied.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV.