Job Title: Electrician
Location: South East London and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client was formed in 1991 to specialise in the installation and maintenance of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems. Since this date they have expanded and now include services such as heating and electrical installation/service/ maintenance.
• Head office based in Sydenham
• 30 strong as a business for engineers
• Look after full M&E maintenance but main crux of work is Gas, AC & Electrical
• Look after the Big Easy contract, Slug and Lettuce and Wetherspoons
They are registered with GAS SAFE for heating and with the NICEIC for electrical services. They are accredited installers for both Daikin and Mitsubishi air conditioning equipment. Their customer base is wide ranging and diverse including premises such as pubs, restaurants and office buildings.
There is a large project based at Gatwick Airport – where you will be based primarily to begin with. This could be a year long project.
They are currently looking to recruit an Electrician whose duties will include:
- Installation of wiring
- Running cable trays & conduit
- Installation of fuse boards
- Installation of lighting, emergency lighting
- Installation of lamps & ballasts
- Carrying out maintenance to our customer premises.
- This includes Emergency Lighting and Fire Alarm PPMs
- Carrying out reactive service calls.
- Installation of new power supplies, lighting etc
- A current and in date ECS card
- 17th Edition or updated 18th Qualification
- Conversant on regulations and understand fault status allocation;
- Familiar with NICEIC certification and requirement
- 2391 or 2394/2395 inspection and testing training;
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand;
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner;
- Good communicator, diligent and self-motivated.
The job is a mobile role and covers London, the South East and the Home Counties. SALARY & PACKAGE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO . UK
- £25,000 - £28,000 (Based on a 37.5 hour week) Guaranteed 40 hour weeks – anything over 37.5 hours is paid at x1.5
- Engineer gives an hour each way travel
- Based on a 37.5 hour week
- Van/ fuel card
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank
- Apps for parking & Float in case they do need to buy materials
- Call out 1 in 8 - 100 pound standby
- Bupa Healthcare package (they extend to family and pay half)
- Insurance policy for any accidents at work
- Overtime available.