Static AC Engineer – 37k – London
I am currently representing a leading client with over ten years’ experience in design, installation, commissioning and maintenance. full service facilities management company, covering everything from fitting out new offices to Legionella prevention, plumbing problems to fire safety, operating across a range of industries including hotels, offices, retail, education, industrial & residential.
They are currently in need of a maintenance Plumber on a static a site on one of their high end hotels in London, Mayfair area.
The AC Engineer will be carrying out General maintenance such as:
· Servicing maintenance and breakdowns
· VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Multi Splits etc.
The typical hours you will be carrying out each day on site:
· 1 week its 9 till 5 then 8 till 4 following week
· Based on a 40 hour week
· No overtime available, so fixed hours!
· The engineer has to work 1 Saturday in every 6 (this is part of the salary and not paid at overtime.)
· Must also hold NVQ or city and guilds level 1 & 2 in AC & Hold FGas Category 1 cert.
In return my client is offering a 37k basic with all your PPE supplied and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. This is an ideal role if you are looking to work Monday to Friday with the odd Saturday!
If you feel the role is of interest and would be well suited, please send me your updated CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk