Electrician – ADHOC Night Shifts – Rail
- My client are a rapidly growing M&E Contractor who are based in Kent.
- With a team of circa 20 engineers, they provide services from Design, Installation through to Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to their portfolio of clients.
- They work in the following sectors: Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Industrial & Residential.
They are seeking Electricians who are available to work some night shifts on their Rail Contracts on an ADHOC Basis.
You will be paid CIS Direct by the Company.
Rate is up for negotiation – however it will most likely be in the region of £180 - £200 per shift. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Panel wiring
- Organising logistics and site staff Liaising with project team during contract works.
- Customer Liaison and reporting
Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the Rail industry.
- Undertake electrical installation in accordance with installation procedures.
- Undertake electrical maintenance of units, components and systems.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- 18th Edition
- JIB Gold Card