Administrator – Maidstone - £25,000
I am currently representing a well-established company, who are experts in the design, installation and servicing of fire protection systems. Based in Maidstone, they are now looking to add an administrator to the team as a result of growth and promotions within the business.
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parking on site
- First point of contacts for emails and phone calls
- Liaising with engineers, sub-contractors, clients and suppliers
- Maintain office supplies and stock
- Assisting directors with admin duties
- Dealing with PQQ and invoicing
- Accurate input of call-out/job information onto database system
- Update engineer/sub-contractor diary
- Updating clients via e-mail/phone
- Obtaining quotations/ordering/ensuring deliver to site of materials
- Raising/requesting purchase orders
- General administration duties to include: filing/post/typing
- Reasonable management requests
- Attention to detail
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Good telephone manner
- To promote good relationships with all other company members.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with contractors & suppliers.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: abartley @rgb.co.uk