THE ROB– Admin Assistant
- Based in Greenford
- Have been operating for over 30 years
- Employ around 50 engineers (mix of Permanent & Sub Contractors)
- The Company carry out Building Maintenance, CAT A Fit Outs, High End Installations and more to their portfolio of clients.
- They predominantly look after Commercial & High End Residential Properties within London & The Home Counties.
- Look after the entire Building Service Spectrum from AC to Gas, M&E Maintenance, Security & Fire Safety and Fabric Maintenance.
Monday – Friday
8am - 5pm
40 Hour Weeks
You will be office based and working in a team of 5 Administrators within the Maintenance Department.
Software used – Job Logic.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients in-line with their requirements.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data including electronic planner with Service Manager.
- Deal with PPM and reactive breakdown calls in a courteous and professional manner, log information on to the system and communicate to others appropriately and efficiently.
- Follow up calls and communicate with clients to keep them informed of progress.
- Manage client portals
- Act as a direct interface between engineers and the Service Manager – help manage and co-ordinate the organisation of engineers as required.
- Organise job board – assist with labour allocation and planning of service work – and up-date as necessary.
- Log jobs on T Cards and assist with breakdown files/worksheets/closure of jobs and preparation for invoicing.
- Deal with customer enquiries & feed-back regularly.
- Be responsible for the management of portfolio of sites and renewal of contracts with Director.
- Assist in preparation of minor quotations as required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts as required from suppliers and tracking/chasing of orders.
- Assist with taking delivery of spare parts and ensuring that they are correctly marked and allocated to correct job.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@ RGB .CO .UK
- £24,000 - £25,000
- 3 Month Probation
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays