JOB DESCRIPTION – HELP DESK ADMINISTATOR
- Based in Chelmsford, Essex
- HVAC & Electrical Specialist Company
- Established for over 20 years
- Work is London & Essex
- Work predominantly within high end restaurant and retail chains.
- Carry out Installation, Service, Maintenance & Breakdown.
This role is for a full-time position within our PPM Operations Team. The successful candidate will be based at our Chelmsford office.
Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm As part of this role your main duties and responsibilities will include:
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with customers and sub-contractors; ensuring all queries are responded to effectively
- Work with the team ensuring service engineer scheduling, programming and booking in of work is priority, ensuring all appointments adhere to diary deadlines
- Extracting, updating and inserting information into our in-house IT System – Job Logic & Client Portals
- Distribution of documentation as per client’s requirements
- Engineer’s timesheet control and clearing which is to be done on a daily basis, including electronic expenses
- Supplier/Sub-contractor – placing orders, checking purchase invoices to authorise payment, process sub-contractor reports
- Client / internal invoicing
- Checking and follow up action on out of hours calls on a daily basis.
- · Daily/weekly and monthly Preparation of invoices for accounts
- Return of incorrect/damaged goods to suppliers
- Arrange and co-ordinate weekend working
- Complete any other associated task requested by the management
- Additional ad-hoc duties
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb .co. uk
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays