I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex.
Family run business who take care of their staff.
Established in 1999, they now employ over 30 staff.
To ensure that the department delivers a seamless and comprehensive support function for Engineers, Clients, Suppliers and Directors.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients in-line with their requirements.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data including electronic planner with Service Manager.
- Deal with PPM and reactive breakdown calls in a courteous and professional manner, log information on to the system and communicate to others appropriately and efficiently.
- Follow up calls and communicate with clients to keep them informed of progress.
- Manage client portals
- Act as a direct interface between engineers and the Service Manager – help manage and co-ordinate the organisation of engineers as required.
- Organise job board – assist with labour allocation and planning of service work – and up-date as necessary.
- Log jobs on T Cards and assist with breakdown files/worksheets/closure of jobs and preparation for invoicing.
- Deal with customer enquiries & feed-back regularly.
- Be responsible for the management of portfolio of sites and renewal of contracts with Director.
- Assist in preparation of minor quotations as required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts as required from suppliers and tracking/chasing of orders.
- Assist with taking delivery of spare parts and ensuring that they are correctly marked and allocated to correct job.
- Update “server”, back-up and “drop box”.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Be polite and well mannered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- You must possess strong organisation skills, common sense, initiative and the ability to work independently and prioritise your work.
- Ability to motivate the engineering team to deliver the standards required and to take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Be articulate and able to converse on different levels with different types of people.
- Have an ability to “fit in”, be flexible and strive to get things right the first time.
❖ Possess experience in an operational service office. Education & Qualifications
❖ Business and / or Administration Qualifications IT Systems
❖ Be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the Internet. Experience of Construction Manager or similar programmes. SALARY & PACKAGE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHICTHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK
- £22k - £24k
- Mon to Fri 8am -5pm
- 28 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays) – increases by 1 day per year of service (after the first years service).