Temporary Static Mechanical Engineer - ALDGATE LODNON
My client are a HVAC Engineering company who have been running for over 40 years, who specialise in providing M&E solutions to their end clients.
A position has become available for a static resident MECHANICAL Engineer at a big commercial multi tenanted office block right outside Aldgate Tube Station.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
40 Hour Weeks
Role & Responsibilities
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across the site in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To complete site record books and maintain these records keeping them up to date at all times.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Sound knowledge of M&E building services
- Sound knowledge of HVAC plant i.e. A/C, Boilers, Controls, Heating and cooling systems, ventilation
- Good understanding of L8
- Understanding of safe working on electrics