- Working on a MOD site in Middlsex.
- A large site mixed with Commercial, Industrial and Barracks.
- Working on a static site as an electrician.
- The site is 24/7 working as part of a team of 5 on a shift working pattern
- There is a shift patter on site, typically 12 hours on / off and then rotates between week days and weekends. This works out on average to be a 42 hour week.
Carrying out Service, maintenance & breakdown of electrical equipment:
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Emergency light & Fire Alarm Testing
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Basic Electrical Install Single AND Three phase
- Testing & Inspection
- Control Panel Fault Finding & Repairs
- £28,500 + 30% shift working bonus = circa £37,000
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Chance of on call
- Overtime available – x1.5 during the week & Saturdays / x2 Sundays
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- 17th/18th Edition
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Bucks.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.