Sorry, this job is no longer available
Please use the search to find another job.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 Hour Weeks (8-5)
- Working within the National Commercial Team
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- We are looking for someone that has had on the tools experience (fabric) that is looking to move / progress to managing.
- Must have had some experience supervising, managing operatives.
- Area London & The Home Counties.
- Must be driver with full UK licence, as a van will be provided.
- Looking after a team of 4 guys as it stands – this will increase,.
- Working on the MOD Contract – looking after multiple sites.
- Working on projects from £2,000 - £150,000.
- Have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Come from a Fabric Background
- Good understanding of how a site operates
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Happy to travel
- Must be client facing & professional
- Up to £40,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb .co .uk
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.