Job Title: Service Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager /Director
Based at: Hyde Park Barracks
SALARY & PACKAGE:
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in High Wycombe.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.
The Services Manager will be responsible for providing on-site technical expertise in order to allow the site operational team to deliver a high quality service to Clients and Consumers. The position will be specifically measured against the ability to deliver compliance against contractual obligations and demonstrable improvements to performance and reliability resulting in a positive impact on the financial performance of the contract. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- To direct and manage the operational team and assist them with their day to day business needs including ordering and scheduling etc.
- Have an understanding of the contracts and obligations
- Ensure that the PPM’s are kept carried out timely and that the workload is prioritized to meet contractual obligations
- Ensure plans are developed, improved and reported against for all statutory obligations associated with the plant and equipment
- Provide monthly reports to demonstrate contract compliance against maintenance targets
- Monitor and ensure all Health and Safety compliance for all site based activities including reporting against key performance
- Assist in the organisation of training and staff developments
- Carry out ad hoc technical report writing and investigations
- Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard
- Project a professional image at all times to external and internal customers, this is to include clear channels of communication
- Other tasks as directed by Line Management
- Operate at all times in accordance with Best Practice with regard to Equal Opportunities, recognise and value Diversity in the Workplace and demonstrate respect for others
- Place the highest importance upon Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- Previous experience in this field (essential)
- Relevant industry qualifications (desirable)
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and manage a diverse team
- An excellent understanding of maintenance practices associated heating and power systems/boiler plant on a commercial/industrial level
- A friendly, happy demeanour with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and great customer focus is essential.
- Confident with Microsoft office package – Microsoft Word & Excel required.