Job Title: Assistant Service Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager /Director
Based at: Hyde Park Barracks
SALARY & PACKAGE:
JOB PURPOSE: This position would be suitable for an M&E supervisor – who is looking to take a step up in their career to become a Service Manager.
- £35,000 - £37,500
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
The Assistant Services Manager will be responsible for providing on-site technical expertise in order to allow the site operational team to deliver a high quality service to Clients and Consumers. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- You will be looking after Hyde Park Barracks – which isn’t a large site.
- On average – there is about 10 – 30 reactive jobs a day.
- To direct and manage the operational team and assist them with their day to day business needs including ordering and scheduling etc.
- Have an understanding of the contracts and obligations
- Ensure that the PPM’s are kept carried out timely and that the workload is prioritized to meet contractual obligations
- Ensure plans are developed, improved and reported against for all statutory obligations associated with the plant and equipment
- Provide monthly reports to demonstrate contract compliance against maintenance targets
- Monitor and ensure all Health and Safety compliance for all site based activities including reporting against key performance
- Assist in the organisation of training and staff developments
- Carry out ad hoc technical report writing and investigations
- Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard
- Project a professional image at all times to external and internal customers, this is to include clear channels of communication
- Other tasks as directed by Line Management
- Operate at all times in accordance with Best Practice with regard to Equal Opportunities, recognise and value Diversity in the Workplace and demonstrate respect for others
- Place the highest importance upon Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
- Previous experience in this field (essential)
- Relevant industry qualifications (desirable)
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and manage a diverse team
- An excellent understanding of maintenance practices associated heating and power systems/boiler plant on a commercial/industrial level
- A friendly, happy demeanour with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and great customer focus is essential.
- Confident with Microsoft office package – Microsoft Word & Excel required.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO .UK
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in High Wycombe.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.