Sorry, this job is no longer available
Please use the search to find another job.
- Working on the MOD site in Feltham.
- A large site mixed with Commercial, Industrial and Barracks.
Carrying out Service, maintenance & breakdown of electrical equipment:
- Working on a static site as an electrician.
- There is scope to progress to Team Leader on site.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Emergency light & Fire Alarm Testing
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Basic Electrical Install Single AND Three phase
- Testing & Inspection
- Control Panel Fault Finding & Repairs
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Chance of on call
- Overtime available – x1.5 during the week & Saturdays / x2 Sundays
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Bucks.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.