Assistant Chief Engineer London £50,000.00
My client is a Facilities management provider, who currently seek an Assistant chief engineer on an Iconic 5 * hotel based in Mayfair.
The ideal candidate will come from a supervisor/service manager’s role within a current building services company and have first-hand experience of running a demanding contract within hospitality sector
Role and responsibilities
- Manage a team of 20 including tradesmen to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance at iconic 5 star hotel.
- Deputise for chief engineer.
- You will be responsible for departmental P&L £1.3 million pa.
- Control and management of CAPEX budget
- Managed projects up to £1million in value on site.
- Prepare end of month reports for meetings to the directors
- Organise and supervise all contractors
- Be Responsible for plant and equipment not limited to but including AHUs, UPS, generators, HVAC, FCUs, LTHW systems, Boilers, PHE, BMS.
- Carry out probation reviews and conduct 121s with staff.
- Conduct and carry out safety training.
- Use a CAFM system for reactive maintenance tasks.
- Create and implement safety systems for technical services department.
The typical hours you will be carrying out each day on site:
- 1 week its 9 – 5 then 8 till 4 following week
- Based on a 40 hour week
- The engineer has to work 1 Saturday in every 6 (this is part of the salary and not paid at overtime.)
Mobile Phone & Laptop
20 days holiday
No call out rota