My Client are a 35 staff strong building consultancy specialising in building surveying and project management practice, across London and the home counties.
They are currently seeking a senior building surveyor to work across the Building Consultancy team.
2 offices in the UK
Head office based in North London (Regent’s Park / Camden)
35 staff strong building consultancy specialising in building surveying and project management practice
• 70% Project Works CAT A refurbishments and fit out projects within the commercial office sector, mark-up/redline drawings alongside architects
• 30% Professional works – Dilapidations, Party walls and condition surveys, writing reports for submittal and preparation of schedule of works
• Attending site under own initiative and conduct accurate surveys where appropriate
• Managing own workload
• Prepare specifications and contract tender documentation working alongside an established team
• Report periodically to client, agreeing variations and deliver project on time, within budget
• Experience working within the Commercial Sector on projects valuing from 100k to 5 Million.
• 3 + years working across a broad range of professional works, writing reports to a good standard
• Ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
• Capable of diligently working alone or as part of a team
• AutoCAD / Revit experience preferred but not essential
• 99% success rate on graduates who take the APC
• Gain experience in every sector
• No red tape
• Open door policy
• Proven fast track career progression
• £50k – £60k package DOE
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays